Search This Blog

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Wichita Falls Family Portraits | Jan, Jacob and Ashley


Laugh, jab, pinch. Laugh, hug, elbow. Yep, that was our afternoon! Meet my friend Jan and her two beautiful children Jacob and Ashley. Jacob is the Energizer bunny, and Ashley is all girl -- sugar and sweet!

Jan is one of the super ladies at the American Red Cross. Ok -- sometimes I call them "blood suckers" -- but, they take excellent care of me when I'm there to donate platelets. Jan and the other ladies -- make me feel like I'm going to the spa! I mean, I get covered with heated blankets, they serve me beverages and snacks -- and come running every time my machine beeps!

You're probably wondering why I don't just live at the ARC -- with all the first class service they provide! Well, I've tried -- but they don't take overnight guests!

Oopppssss -- here I go -- digressing again!

Here's a sneak preview of our fun afternoon at Lucy Park. It was a beautiful day, at a beautiful park, with a beautiful family!

Thanks Jan, Jacob and Ashley!



 
 

Have a great week -- Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP