Search This Blog

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wichita Falls Engagement Photos | Emily + Nick

I had the great pleasure of taking some photos for my son Nick and his fiancee Emily's "Save the Date" card yesterday afternoon! I even had the assistance of the world renowned creative director -- Rick Sims (OK -- my world is small)!


Nick and Emily are great sports and made the afternoon fun! Afterwords, we had dinner at Samurai of Tokyo to celebrate Nicks upcoming, Dec 1 birthday. How is it possible that he'll be 28 -- and I just turned 29????????

So -- here's a peek at some of the photos we took yesterday -- and Nick and Emily's save the date card.

Have a great Saturday!

;~'} Frances

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. How funny....I just noticed the "drawn-on" security camera on the picture w/them by the wood door. They are such a cute couple, soo excited for them. When are you going to get YOURS done?

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP