Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Twice Broken

Twice Broken let me take pictures of them last night as they were being interviewed by my friend Richard Carter for the Times & Record News. I needed one more flash to place behind them to separate them from the background -- but my dumb luck, one of mine quit working last week and has been sent back to the company for repairs.

Sooooooooooo -- their heads kindof blend in with the background.

I digress -- anyhoo, they are a fun group of guys, and I absolutely love their music! Click on today's post title for their Myspace page and listen to their music. While you're there check out their concert schedule. I hope you can make it to one of their shows -- Frances


Nick Knowles, Darren Davis, Aaron Mullin, Ricci Amador, Bryan Crowe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP