Search This Blog

Monday, July 13, 2009

DIY Macro Studio to DIY Doghouse

Do dogs have squatter's rights? Mine sure think they do. I wanted to make a homemade macro photo studio like the one I saw on the Strobist's website. I asked Rick if he could get his hands on a large box -- and like always, he pulled through.

Unfortunately, I didn't get around to carving up my box before Blue and Hank claimed the box in the July 9, 2009 Knowles, four-legged land rush. Blue especially loves the box (and looks really cute in the box).

It reminds me of what happens at Christmas and at Birthday parties with little children and the packaging. Toys are great -- but man, forget the toys if there is a big box around. It's an instant fort or castle!

So, Rick is once again on the lookout for another large box so that I can try my hand at a DIY macro studio.

You can click on today's post title if you'd like to check out how to make your own studio. Just beware -- it could become home to a critter if you procrastinate like I did!

Have a wonderful week!

Love to all -- Frances



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP