Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Texas Oklahoma Junior Golf Tournament

My friends Michael and Carolyn asked me if I'd take some candid shots out at the TO last night. It turned out to be a good thing for me because the Branding Iron was catering! And if you know even the teeniest tiniest thing about me -- you know I love food! The Branding Iron, hands down, has the best BBQ in town (licking my chops right now and wondering why I didn't make myself a doggie bag for breakfast -- mentally kicking myself!).

A gentleman from Houston asked us (Carolyn, Rick and I) if we were volunteers for the TO -- because he wanted to thank the TO for putting on a great golf tournament. It sure makes your heart feel good when people take the time to thank you for what you do -- and I'm not even a volunteer for the TO! So -- a big Kudos out to all the wonderful people who donate time and money to put on this terrific golf tournament! An even bigger thanks to the participants and their families for making the TO a part of their summer!

This is the 53rd tournament and it will continue through June 25th. I hope that my friends in Wichita Falls and the surrounding area will make time to catch some TO action. You can click on today's post title and check out the TO website.

Here are a few snapshots I took (you'll have to check out their website in a few days for the others) while milling around.

Well, time to catch up on housework -- we are heading to Dallas later on to catch ERIC CLAPTON in concert!!!!!! Woo hoo! Rock on!

Have a wonderful week (stay out of the heat)!

Love you all -- Frances


1 comment:

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP