Search This Blog

Friday, April 17, 2009

Bald Eagle Web Cam

My friend Elizabeth sent me a link (click on today's title) to the Sutton Center Bald Eagle Nest Camera 2009 web page. It is absolutely fascinating. It may take 10 - 30 seconds for the two web cams to load, but once they do -- WOW (hint, I'm impatient, I kept clicking on the black box, all you have to do is open the web page, sit back and relax, the web cams will load on their own time)! You get to watch up close a mother and father bald eagle care for their chick.

I keep it up all day, and peek in every now and then. When Rick comes home, we do the same. If you have kids, save this link, they will enjoy watching the little chick.

Enjoy (and thank you so much Elizabeth)!

1 comment:

  1. Cool link...thanks for posting it, my daughter and I watched the baby eagle for awhile...she loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP