Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Zane and Girls


Happy Sunday to everyone. Hope you all are well rested and ready for a new week! Going through files (my computer is getting slower and slower and slower) and deleting the closed eyes, and odd pics. Well, as luck would have it, I have another picture that I haven't worked on yet of the Stone Family! Yeah!


Nick popped the question to Emily on Friday night. She said "Yes", so I will have daughter-in-law number two at some point in time. Hey, no one filled me in on the wedding date. Duh, I think I should have asked that! I am sooooooooo excited because they are going to let me take pictures of them. I've got ideas running through my head, just wished there was something in there (my head) to stop the ideas from running out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP