Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Eaglet has flown the coop

I knew it would happen soon, but I was hoping I'd be glued to my computer when it did. Rats, double rats -- I missed my eaglet's first flight from home. Evidently she went for a test drive at 7:00 a.m. this morning. The website reports that the eaglet may make trips back to the nest.

Waaaaaaahhhhhh (crying like a baby) I can't believe I didn't get to see her takeoff! I've inserted the link to the Sutton Center Bald Eagle Nest Cam (click on today's post title) -- if you'd like to see the empty nest.

Too bad they can't wind back the tape and replay the exciting moment!

Well, it's off to the Y!

Have a great day!

Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP