Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Confessions of a foodaholic



My name is Frances and I'm a foodaholic. I think my favorite pastime is eating. Gee, if only my metabolism could have stayed reved up all these years, unfortunately, my metabolism is at a crawl these days. Rats.

At the top of my fav foods is Italian food. Love it! While in Philadelphia, we came across LaScala's. MMMMMMMMMMM yummy. We were fortunate to grab a table outside, as the weather was fantastic and so was the people watching.

I ordered the Rigatoni ala Vodka (with chicken) and Rick ordered the Cavatelli with Bolognese Meat Sauce. I am now officially hooked on pink vodka sauce. For dessert, I had their Tiramisu and Rick had their bread pudding. I managed to get a picture of my dessert, but I was so into my dessert that I forgot to snap a picture of Rick's dessert. Oh well, a girl's got to take care of herself! Their Tiramisu was the best ever. It was light, creamy and absolutely delicious!

I can't wait to go back to Philadelphia (Boston is still #1 on my list) and see more of the city and eat at LaScala's again. Click on today's title and it will send you to their website.

If you're ever in Philly, check them out (and please send me a doggy bag -- PUUUUUHHHHLEAZ!!!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate Please

Followers

Labels

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP